29 September 2010

new year's mail


Well, it's end of September that means we have 3 months until the end of 2010. And I think, it's too fast to get ready for new year's mail.But I've got the flyer that Japan post started to accept orders for new year's mail.

I think, many Japanese people will send new year's mail (not email), and most of them want Japan post to deliver mails on 1st January. According to the flyer, we should post new year's mails until 25th December if we want Japan post to delivery mails on 1st January.

I heard many young Japanese people tend to send new year's mails via emails. (like me)
These 7 years, I've never posted new year's mail before the beginning of new year. (Of course, I posted them after I've got them from my friends.) But I'm planning to send new year's mails (not emails) to some of my friends. So, I'm going to buy them after 1st November. (I could know that they will start to selling new year's mails from 1st November, because I found the date that they will start to selling it on the flyer! Wow, we have a month more to get it...)

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: