14 September 2010

Japan couldn't change yet

Today is the day of the election of ruling party leadership. Naoto Kan could won and re-elected as the Prime Minister of Japan. Challenger Ichiro Ozawa earned 491 points in the election, on the other hand Naoto Kan earned 721 points.

I didn't have the voting right for this election, but I was so interested in this election.
Here are some reasons that why I was so interested in.

Reason 1: It was the election that choose Prime Minister of Japan.
  Of course, I'm Japanese so I'm really interested in who will lead Japan's politics.

Reason 2 : There was the difference between opinion poll by TVs/newspapers and opinion poll by Internet.
  It's quite interesting because TVs and newspapers are broadcasting that most of Japanese are thinking that Naoto Kan should stay in his position. But the opinion poll on the internet is most of Japanese are thinking that Ichiro Ozawa should be the next Prime Minister of Japan. I think, this result is because of my reason 3.

Reason 3 : TVs and other mass media were broadcasting about Ichiro Ozawa's scandal too much.
  I felt it's like a negative campaign by some mass media. If they are keep doing their negative campaign against political world, the blank period in politics will never be broken, I think.

Anyway, I hope that they will solve many political and economic problems that they have now.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: