24 July 2009

crack on my MacBook














Yesterday, I found a crack on my MacBook… You can check the clack from the photo on top. I found this crack yesterday, but before that I found some cracks on the bottom panel. But the cracks on the bottom panel seemed be not so bad then I didn’t care about that. I heard about these cracks would happen in some MacBooks. I think, these plastic types of lap top computers are not so strong… If I can, I want to buy new one like aluminum covered MacBook Pro or something like that. I bought my MacBook in January 2008. It took about a year and a half, I think my MacBook is doing best job for my daily use.

But before that, I want to fix it. I searched the Internet yesterday and I found some cases like me. According to their experience Apple would fix it if I go to the genius bar in the Apple Store. Now I’m planning to go to Apple store to fix it. But… I’m in the season of examinations… I have some examinations next week… I have to study for it then I can’t go to Apple store right now.

Then it might be on the middle of August. Until then, I need to be careful when I use my MacBook. I will post about the fix when I would fix it.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: