31 July 2009

2 tests

Today I applied for two examination and I payed these fee. One of them is TOEIC test. I decided to take TOEIC test in September then I applied for it today. Another one is Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination(基本情報技術者試験). I didn't know about this examination because the organizer changed the name of examination these year.

I knew this examination as Systems Administrator Examination but organizer changed its name and system. Of course, I need to study for it but the examination is in October, so I would be able to get ready for that.

And I studied about these subjects at my college (of course, not for this examination) then all I need to do is just review most of subjects that I've taken at the college and study other subjects that I've never taken before.

I'll post the result of both TOEIC test in September and Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination(基本情報技術者試験) in October.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: