21 July 2009

moon will eat

Tomorrow will be the day that we might watch a solar eclipse in Japan. This will be the first time since 1963. And if we would miss it, we must wait for 26 years to watch a solar eclipse in Japan.

In some island near Okinawa prefecture, the moon would cover all of sun. But in Tokyo the moon would cover about 70%. If I could go to 喇列島(Tokara) or 種子島(Tanegashima) or 奄美大島(Amami-oshima), I would be able to watch a total solar eclipse. But I have some classes in my college and I had an examination today... Then I couldn't go there...

But I might be able to watch partial solar eclipse in Tokyo. Of course, this will be depend on the weather... It might be hard to watch a partial solar eclipse in Tokyo, because tonight's weather is rain and it will be cloud tomorrow morning (weather forecast said).

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: