06 July 2009

web browsers

I will make presentation in the class tomorrow. Then I'm making powerpoint now... My theme is "web browsers". I've used Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer since I started to use computer. But I tried to use other browsers. Chrome, Opera and Lynx.

I could enjoy my research because I've never used text browser such as Lynx. Lynx is so different from usual web browsers.

I also searched about the usage of web browsers.
Internet Explorer 59.69%
Firefox 30.91%
Safari 2.99%
Chrome 2.91%
Opera 2.78%
Others 0.72%

But this is different from my blog's usage. I checked with Google Analytics.
Internet Explorer 39.89%
Firefox 34.00%
Safari 21.42%
Chrome 3.11%
Opera 0.96%
Others 0.64%

I think, this data include accident error because I sometimes check my layout from my computer with Safari. Then I think, the usage of Safari on my data is not true...

Anyway, I'll do my best on tomorrow's presentation.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: