02 July 2009

transform

If I can, I wanted to upload the video but I couldn't do that... I think, I could record it but I couldn't play it... Then I can't upload it...

Anyway, do you know the film "Transformers"? This is a 2007 live-action film directed by Michael Bay. We can check the new series of transformers on screen now. In Japan, we've been able to watch the film "Transformers revenge" on screen since 19th June. I heard that the film couldn't become No.1 in the first week...

I've never watched the "Transf
ormers revenge" but if I have a chance, I wanna watch it. I watched the "Transformers" last year. Then I'll write about that.

I felt the film includes excellent CG and it was really awesome. But I felt also the film is too childish. The film is for kids... I've never watched "Transformers revenge" then this might be different but I think, "Transformers revenge" is also too childish...

Anyway, Yahoo! Japan loves "Transformers" too, I think.








If you searched "トランスフォーマー
!(Transformers!)" on Yahoo! Japan, the Yahoo! Japan will transform like the photos below.
















I think, I should upload video but I couldn't take it well... Then if you have a time, try this. lol
You can access Yahoo! Japan from "http://www.yahoo.co.jp".
Or transformed edition from "http://promotion.yahoo.co.jp/paramount/"
But the service will be end on 5th July(JST).

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: