24 February 2009

Blood type fortune

(image from: amazon.co.jp)


I heard that only Japanese people believe that there are relationship between blood type and character. There are several types of fortunes in all over the world. I think, horoscope is the most famous fortune...

Last year there were some bestseller books about blood type and character. These are "B型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type B)", "A型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type A)", "O型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type O)" and "AB型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type AB)". About 40% of Japanese's blood type are A and 20% of Japanese's blood type are B. But "B型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type B)" marked no.1 sells in this series. Analysts posted a column and tell the why. According to his opinion, many Japanese wanted to know why people have blood type B behave so different. So, most of not blood type B Japanese bought this "B型自分の説明書(Instruction booklet for blood type B)". Then marked the no.1 sells in this series.

And tonight, Fuji TV will broadcast one series drama. This series drama started from Monday. This special series drama will broadcast only four stories. Tonight is second night. The title of this special series drama is "血液型別オンナが結婚する方法(The way that women get marriage, by blood type)". On Monday, blood type A. On Tuesday, blood type B. On Wednesday, blood type O. On Tuesday, blood type AB.

I think, there are no relationship between blood type and character. But it is really funny because many Japanese believe that and buy many things.  And watch fortunes and dramas like I wrote today.

Notice: I translated the book's title into "Instruction booklet for blood type ~" but I don't know exact title of English then maybe I need to fix. But I decided to use this sentence... Also I translated the drama's title too. And I don't know exact title of English then maybe I need to fix. If you know about these titles in English, please tell me.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: