06 February 2009

DoWNTuRNS?











These days, I found Aston Martin near my house. On the other day, I found Lamborghini near my house. These cars are really expensive. Most of people knows that I think. And these get really terrible mileage. Of course, these are swift automobile but I don't need the automobile that can drive at 300[km/h].

BTW, I heard that BMW increased their number of sales 50% over the previous year. Also Benz's AMG 19% increased over the previous year. German automobiles are resistant to downturns.

In Japan, Japan McDonald's amount of sales and net profit reached their record. Oriental Land the company that is managing Tokyo Disney Resort marked the highest profit. They are also resistant to downturns. There are many companies that marked the highest profit like DeNA.

But there are also not resistant to downturn company in Japan. Most of automobile companies and electronics companies cut jobs. And yesterday, major real estate company "the Japan General Estate co., LTD) applied for corporate reorganization proceedings. (Chapter 11 filing). The Japan General Estate Co., LTD became famous last year, because they withdrew an employment offer for 53 university students.

All we need is just take some skills. Especially, the skills that can useful even in the downturns like now. What should we do...

Anyway, I can't feel that economic downturns are covering all over the world now... Because most of people around me are still working for the company and its salaries not changed yet. 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: