18 February 2009

distance












I think, it is really expensive to see the movie in the theater here in Japan. We have to pay 1,800 yen (About 18 USD) to see the movie in the theater. I think, it is tooooooo expensive. And I found another big problem.

In Japan, most of people speak Japanese of course. Some people can speak foreign language like English, Chinese, and etc. But most of Japanese don't want to speak in foreign language. So, most of movies from foreign country need to add subtitles or dubbed Japanese when it play in Japanese theater. Because of that, we need to wait a long time to see the Hollywood movie in Japan. But I think, it is too rate.

Let me give you one example. From 20th February, the Hollywood movie "Changeling" will play in theaters in Japan. But I found the article of LA times. According to that article "Changeling"'s DVD is now on sale in the United States. And its price is $29.98.

I think, it is too rate to play and it is too expensive to see the movie in Japan! And this is why I am not see movie in the theater so many times.

Please solve these problems...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: