27 February 2009

Heroes + rain = ?












I like watching TV drama like "Prison Break", "Lost" and "Heroes". I rent these DVDs in rental video stores near my house. But I didn't rent "Heroes second season". If I have a much time, I wanted to rent it but I don't have to rent it... Because, I found another way to watch these dramas...

On before dawn, Nippon television is broadcasting "Heroes second season" free. In this program, I can chose language (Japanese or English) and I can add subtitle. So, I can watch it in English at free!! Of course, that TV station was broadcasting other dramas like "Prison Break" before. At that time, my TV couldn't add subtitles then I refused to watch it on TV. But now, I can add it.

There is one big problem that I need to be wake until late night. The program start from 1.38 on Friday and end at 2.33. For me, it is really hard... But now, I'm in spring holidays. I can watch it.. lol Then, I watched it...

During I was watching this program, the weather was rain. I didn't check the weather after the program but I think, it was raining or clouding. I woke up about at 7.00, it was raining at that time. But at noon, it changed to snow.

But the snow didn't pile up. The weather forecast says, it will be sunny. This week was terrible for me because the weather was very bad... But these bad days will change tomorrow.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: