12 July 2008

Do you need "one-seg" TV?

Do you know "one-seg"? It is the function that we can see TV with portable devices in Japan. We can watch digital TV on mobile phone easily, even when we are in outside. And most of Japanese mobile phone have "one-seg" function on them.

On Friday, some people got iPhone 3G in Japan. I heard 1,500 people got lined up in front of retail store in Omotesando, Tokyo. In Omotesando, SoftBank decided to sell iPhone 3G the fastest in Japan. Then many people went there. I wanna get iPhone but I don't wanna wait long time. Then, I may get it in September or later. LOL
Some news casters said like " We can't watch TV on iPhone. This is one of the weak points of iPhone.". I think, we don't need "one-seg" in iPhone. Because there are no program that I wanna watch even when I'm in outside. iPhone have big screen but most of Japanese mobile phone have very small screen. I might not enjoy watching football games on these mobile phones. Maybe it is hard to watch football games on Japanese mobile phone. I need more big screen!

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Also check my web page on "http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/".
Tweet This

No comments: