19 July 2008

Thanks












Today, I wanna say thank you to all of my web log readers. This is No.101 article. Yes I posted over 100 articles. Thank you.

And I wanna say thank you to Hideo Nomo. Do you know Hideo Nomo? He is baseball player who played in MLB and NPB. NPB is Japan's professional baseball league. He started his career from NPB Osaka Kintetsu. His delivery style was very unique and people called his style as "tornado delivery". On Thursday, he retired. Over 10 years ago, he decided to challenge to MLB. I remember that many Japanese surprised when he did perfect game in MLB.

When he went to MLB, I bought Los Angeles Dodgers's cap. Photo on top is the one. I still remember the TV commercial message that said "No~mo, Hide~yo". I like that commercial message. Maybe, most of Japanese still remember... LOL

Anyway, he is really famous as pioneer who tell us that Japanese can play in MLB. He is the real "pioneer". Thank you!
I hope he will become the good supervisor in Japan someday.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: