08 July 2008

Studying English for Eiken

Now, I decided to try to get Eiken pre-1st grade. Maybe I'll try to get it in October. In October, we have the Eiken test. Eiken is one of most famous English test in Japan. But I don't think it is important measurement to know my English ability. TOEIC test is better than Eiken I think. But I will try. Because I have 2nd grade but its level is not high. If you have graduated Japanese senior-high school, you can get it. Pre-1st grade's level is junior college level in Japan. And 1st grade's level is university level. I don't think it is easy to get 1st grade. But I'll get it someday. LOL

Anyway, I have tried to get pre-1st grade twice. Both time I couldn't pass the 1st test. If I can pass 1st test, I have to pass speaking test (2nd test). I'm keep studying English to get it. But I think, it is not good way to study English for test, like I wrote before. I'm studying English to communicate with people all over the world. I think, I must not forget this purpose.
But I'll take Eiken 1st grade someday. LOL

Before I'll take Eiken pre-1st grade, I can tell you my score of TOEIC that I had in June. I think, I couldn't take high score in TOEIC. :( But I'll tell you my score in this web log.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: