02 November 2010

Organizing photos


There are many many printed photos that I took in past several years.  Mostly they are photo that I took with my Canon AE-1 old fashioned SLR camera. (of course, it's not digital camera)

When I started to use Nikon's D60 DSLR camera, I became a person who don't print out photos. Because I can check these photos easily with digital devices such as MacBook, iPhone and my camera itself. So, there are not so many printed photos that I took with my DSLR. Then most of printed photos that I have are taken with my SLR camera.

These days, I got some invitations related to art events. (I'll announce one of them on Friday) In such situation, I need to choose photos from my entire photo library. But sometimes, I want to share these printed photos.

There was one big problem that I had.

I didn't organize these printed photos these years... And I felt I need to organize these printed photos. (If I can, I want to digitalize these printed photos, someday)

I believed that I could finish organizing these printed photos soon, but... I started to do that from 21.00, but I'm still working. Well, I need more time to organize all of these photos...

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: