15 November 2010

Crash

Last Thursday, my laboratory's laptop PC have crashed. Well, there are some codes that I didn't save to my flash drive. I need to talk about my research today.

So, I needed to rebuild some code and run them. I spent this weekend to rebuild some codes, run them and gather these data. Mostly I could do that until today's meeting, but I think I needed to gather more data.

Anyway, I've got that I should save some data and codes into external storage as many as possible. Because I cannot access to my codes while I wrote in this two weeks. Also, I should choose 'right' PC. 'Right' PC means not cheap one. I seriously think so now.

Thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

1 comment:

Vigneshwar said...

Ur blog is amazing..

Meanwhile i have a blog about movies .. If you like it, follow it :-)

http://www.3vs.blogspot.com