08 November 2010

Lotte

I joined "Design Festa vol.32" as I wrote on Friday. I could enjoy this weekend's art event "Design Festa vol.32" and I could take many photos there. Also I was stimulated from new and humorous ideas that I met at Design Festa.

Well, I want to write about this, but I couldn't take much time to organize my photos that I took during the event. So, I'm going to write about another thing. "Japan Series".

I wrote about "Japan series" and you can check about that from my last month's article "Nippon Series(http://masaya-09-11.blogspot.com/2010/10/nippon-series.html)". So, if you want to know about that, please check the article.

This weekend game 6 and game 7 were hold in Nagoya dome. Fortunately, both games were broadcasted by Fuji TV. But I couldn't watch both game because I was on the train. I was checking the game on my iPhone while I was waiting for train and while I was riding on the train.

The result was Chiba Lotte Marines won game 7 and became the champion of this year's Japan Series. Well, I'm happy because I was rooting for Chiba Lotte Marines during Japan series. I hope I can watch exciting games next season too!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: