09 November 2010

Design Festa vol.32


Yesterday, I couldn't write about "Design Festa Vol.32" because I couldn't take much time to organize my photos that I took at Design Festa Vol.32. Now I'm ready to post about the "Design Festa Vol.32". Then I'll write about that.

It was first time to join such an art event and I could learn a lot of things. Also, I could talk with many talented people there. I'm studying in electronics engineering at the college and I've never studied about design or art seriously. And I didn't have any chance to talk or meet with these people until this weekend.

There were many people. Illustrators, photographers, performers, singers, craft potters and so on. I could enjoy to watch these people's works, and talk with these people.

It was first time to join the event, but I felt it's like high-quality giant school festival. Of course, it's not school festival, but there are some college students. Especially, there were some students of art schools. I was so stimulated from these works and now I'm thinking to start something related to these works. Also, if I have chance, I wanna join such events.

Thank you.
Tweet This

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very good picture and your blog is nice in its entirety to read and watch. I like very much your blog. Come take a look Teuvo images wwww.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell all your friends know why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise higher in my blog. Have a wonderful winter, waiting for you. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland