11 November 2010

11th November

I couldn't send the video on top yesterday. Then I couldn't post well last night. This article is the article for 11th November.

11th November is the day of Pocky and Pretz. Pocky and Pretz are both Glico's snack. They are promoting that 11th November is "day of Pocky and Pretz". Well, my junior fellows started to collect money to buy Pocky and Pretz. According to them, they want to domino topple and need more Pocky and Pretz.

Finally, they collected more than 10,000 JPY (about 121 USD). They bought 50 boxes of Pretz and 75 boxes of Pocky. That's crazy! lol

You can check the domino topple with these boxes on top. Well, it's funny and I took and edited the video with my iPhone 4.

Also, you can check the video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSF3ZRBZqc.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: