10 February 2010

pollen season

Yesterday, I couldn't post an article... I'm going to post the article tomorrow that I wanted to post yesterday so, please wait until then. (Tomorrow is national holiday so I didn't plan to post an article...)


Today Japan Meteorological Agency announced that cedar pollen dispersal started from Monday. It's 6 days faster than average year, but 3 days slower than last year. According to Japan Meteorology Agency, the pollen load of this year is expected 60% decrease from last year's pollen load.


I'm not Hay Fever, so I'm not so worrying about these kind of news but there are many Hay Fever patients in Japan. These are worth information for them, I think. I hope I will not become a patient of Hay Fever...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: