02 February 2010

Walk around the snow country



Yesterday, I posted about the snow. I don't know when the snow stopped yesterday but in this morning the road was fulfilled with white. It was like a snow country... hehehe


I think, it's really rare that Tokyo covered with snow. Maybe we have snowy day once in a year but it's rare to pile up snow. It's once in 2 or 3 years maybe.


When the snow piles up, most of people confuse on transportation in Tokyo. Last night and this morning, some train lines suspended their services because of the snow. It's tough for businessperson who use train, I think.


Anyway, I walked around with my DSLR camera (Nikon's D60) and took some photos. I wanted to upload these photos in the morning but I didn't have much time to upload them at that time. So I couldn't do that.
 Now, I was ready to upload some photos that I took this morning. I uploaded some snow photos that I took this morning. Please visit my flickr page from "http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/sets/72157623333387470/".


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: