03 February 2010

Great applications for Doraemon lovers?


Today is the traditional end of winter but it's snowing a little bit... I posted about Setsubun (節分) last year, so I'm write about other thing on today's article.


Yesterday, I surprised on the ranking of App Store because there were 16 new applications appeared on that ranking and its icon were so different from usual one. These are the part of Doraemon(ドラえもん). 


I believe most of people know about Doraemon(ドラえもん). It's one of the most famous Japanese comics and animations. I heard their latest movie will be screened from this March, and its the 30th anniversary film.


These 16 applications are available in no charge in Japanese App Store. (I cannot check other country's App Store...) I downloaded every applications and changed its place like Doraemon. (You can check it on the photo on top.)


I checked all of them. These are "Calculator", "Battery check meter", "Watch", "Timer", "Rock-Paper-Scissors game" and other 11 stories of manga.


If you like Doraemon(ドラえもん), you must get it... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: