29 June 2008

Studying for TOEIC

I think, today's title is a little different because we are not studying English for TOEIC. We are studying English to communicate with people all over the world in English. It is not good to study English only for TOEIC. But it is good way to measure our English ability. And many people take TOEIC in all over the world to measure their English ability.

Today, I had a TOEIC. I have taken TOEIC before. But it was in my school then today's test was my first time to take TOEIC in public test center. I could answer all of the questions in today's test in time. But maybe I took a lot of mistakes. Then, my score is not high. :(
But I may announce you my score on this web log as soon as possible. Please wait until then. LOL

 Anyway, my TOEIC score is not high so I'm posting my web log with funny and wrong English. LOL But I'll keep trying to post my web log in English. It is because I wanna communicate with people all over the world. And it is also because I wanna improve my English ability. Then I need your help. If you can, please find out my wrong English and tell me about it. Your help will improve my English ability! Send me message! You can send me message from left of my web log.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: