28 June 2008

My first experience

On Tuesday, I enjoyed drink with my friends of my side job. After that we went to game arcade then played Mario Kart Arcade GP. Do you know Mario Kart? We played it in game arcade but you can also play in your Wii. We can battle in game arcade maximum 4. And we were lucky because we were 4.

Anyway, it was not my first time to play Mario Kart Arcade GP. Then what was my first experience?

I did darts game!

I've never played darts game before. So, I didn't know how to play darts then my friend taught me how to play it. First my arrow went wide out of the mark but I could enjoy it! I wanna play it again! LOL

Have you ever played darts game? If you've never played it, you should play it! It's really exciting!

I could enjoy the time. But I had a big problem.

I have to attend Wednesdays class. That class scheduled to start at 8:50. And I had to depart my house until 8:00 to attend the class. But we've played darts game until 12:00 a.m. I think, it was hard for me to go to school and stay awake in the class. I could stay awake during that class.

If I have a chance to join these kind of events, I'll join it! Maybe it is hard to stay awake in next days class. LOL

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: