23 June 2008

Rain Rain Rain











I don't like rainy days, like I wrote before. In Japan, June is rainy season. And today is rainy day. But I had to go to college, so I used train to get there. Then I got wet :(

I think, the development of technology is really amazing. Like iPhone. iPhone will release in Japan on 11th July. And its cost is 23,000 yen (8GB model). I need to retain with SoftBank and that price will be 7,280 yen per month (minimum). It's not big change because I'm paying about 7,000 yen per month now. I wanna change my mobile phone to iPhone as soon as possible. LOL

Anyway, these developments are not only in mobile phone. Maybe some one will be able to develop new style of umbrella. I need something that keep my clothes and me dry when rainy days. But the something must be stylish. LOL

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: