04 June 2008

iPhone in Japan









Today, one of the major telecom company in Japan announced that they has signed an agreement with Apple to bring 3G iPhone to Japan. That telecom company is SoftBank Mobile. SoftBank Mobile corp has started their service from 2006. They're increasing their covenanter in a few months.

I heard a little bad news about SoftBank from some friends of mine. In rural area of Tokyo, we can't use SoftBank's mobile phone. And it is difficult to use in some other rural areas. But it'll improve. I hope so.

I wanna buy iPhone if I can. But I'm using different telecom company's mobile phone. So, I need to change my plan. I don't know when SoftBank will release 3G iPhone, but I'll buy it maybe.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: