21 August 2006

Koshien


Yesterday was the final game of Koshien.
It was the game of Komadai Tomakomai and Waseda Jitsugyo.
But their two fireballers saved best pitching.
So, these two teams 1-1 drew.

And today, the two teams will slug it out again at Koshien.
At 1 p.m. it will start.

I hope they'll play the good game again!

Then, I introduce two teams to you.

First, Komazawa Univ. Tomakomai High School's turn.
This school is in Tomakomai of Hokkaido.
They're representing Minami-Hokkaido (South Hokkaido).
And they're the defending high school baseball champion.
If they'll win today, they defend three times.

Next, Waseda Jitsugyo's turn.
This school is in Kokubunji of Tokyo.
They're representing Nishi-Tokyo (West Tokyo).
Waseda had never become the champion of Koshien.
But this time is different.

Finally, I'm living in near Kokubunji.
So, I'm cheering Waseda Jitsugyo.
I hope they'll win!!

Thank you for your reading!
& PEACE
Tweet This

No comments: