03 August 2006

Mysterious judgement.


WBA world light flyweight title mutch game had started in Yokohama Arena, yesterday.
It was Koki Kameda(Japan) versus Juan Landaeta(Venezuela).
Then Koki Kameda won and became the champion.

First, I wanna say "I'm not so wise on boxing".
Please excuse it.
Kameda is the Japanese rising star and he is 19 years-old.
Most of Japanese know him.

By the way, he won yesterday.
But many people including his fans shocked by the decision.
Of course, I shocked by the decision too.
Because I felt he downed and he couldn't counterattack well.

Kameda said after the fight "I won! But sorry for my awkward fight. I could show my father's boxing to the world. I'm so glad.".
By the questionnaire of Yahoo! 94% of Japanese think like that "The decision was mistake".
And only 4% think "It was right".

Anyway, I hope Kameda will win next with correct judgement.
And congratulation Kameda!

Thank you for your reading!
& PEACE
Tweet This

No comments: