31 March 2008

Mega-moji started









I'm subscribing Yomiuri Shimbun. And they started to renew their newspaper on Monday. They changed their size of character. They call this change "Mega-Moji". "Moji" means letter. Yomiuri Shimbun is the giant of Japanese newspaper. Then, the second largest newspaper Asahi Shimbun also changed the size of letter too. I think, this change is really nice. It is better than before for our eyes.


Anyway, these days Japanese company like to use "Mega". For example, "Mega-gyudon". "Mega-gyudon" is one of the beef bowl that Sukiya is selling in Japan. But "Mega-gyudon" is three times as much as usual size of beef bowl. You can check the size of this beef bowl at "http://www.zensho.com/menu/recommend071016.html". I think, "Mega-moji" is nice but "Mega-gyudon" is not so good... Also McDonald's started "Mega-Mac" in Japan last year. This is bigger than "big-mac". It's like super-size. I don't like it because I watched "Super size me". LOL


Even more, there are a lot of "Mega" things in Japan. They use "Mega" many times. Visit Japan and search "Mega". LOL


Thank you for your reding!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: