26 March 2008

Cherry blossom in Tokyo











Japan Meteorological Agency announced that cherry blossom in Tokyo flowered on Saturday. Then I went to park near my house today and yesterday. Yesterday I couldn't take good photos but today, I could take good photo. I uploaded one of these photos.


There were a lot of people who came to see cherry blossom today. But yesterday there were not so many people who came to see cherry blossom. And I felt cherry blossom was not so good yesterday. Then I thought, this is why there were no so many people who came to see cherry blossom yesterday.


Now you can see beautiful cherry blossom in Tokyo. So, if you have a chance come to Tokyo and enjoy cherry blossom. Or you can enjoy great restaurants that printed in Michelin guide Tokyo. LOL


Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: