14 November 2007

Now, I can "touch"

Last week, I posted "I can't "touch"" but I updated my PC to Windows XP on Sunday. Then, I can use my iPod touch!! It was long way until use my iPod touch. LOL


Anyway, I found little changes in accessories.









First, iPod's connector changed. Left one is old one and right one is new one. Did you got the difference?
Left one has buttons in their sides but right one don't have button. And new one got smaller. In this case this change got worse, I think. Buttons on the sides was really useful for me so, I don't like new one. In fact, I'm using old one still. Sorry, Jobs.














There are another change in earphone. Left one is old one and right one is new one.
I think, there are no big changes. But they changed the design. New one looks better smart than old one and it's in good design.
I also checked the quality of sounds. But I couldn't found the difference in the quality of sounds. I think, quality of sounds in iPod is not so good and I don't care about official earphones. So, I'm using audio-technica's earphone "CK-32".
I updated the black one but I'm using white one. And I improved it by myself. Because it's too weak in deep sounds. My improvement was not large-scale, but I covered the small hole in the earphone. In this improvement, this earphone got strong in deep sounds and I like this earphone now.







Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.