06 November 2007

I can't "touch"








On weekend, I was enjoying our school's festival.
On Sunday night, we have the show in the gym and I joined the quiz. I couldn't believe it but I won the game!! Then I got the iPod touch!!

I have iPod(Video) and I'm using everyday. Because I can carry a lot of songs with iPod. It's really useful and in nice design. I like it.

Anyway, I'm using PC but my PC is really old one. OS is Windows2000. Can you believe it?

And I can't use iPod touch if I'm using Windows2000. So, I can't touch. LOL
I have to update to XP or Vista. Or buy new Mac. I can't touch until then...><
I'm soooooooooooooooo sad... I got new iPod but I can't use it...

My friends don't use Windows2000. They are using XP, Vista or Mac. I wanna buy Mac. In fact, I'm going to buy a MacBook in February, 2008. Maybe...

If I turn on iPod touch, it show me the logo of iTunes. I think iPod touch want to say to me "Please connect to iTunes".
Yesterday, I tried to connect iPod touch to my PC. I think, if I connected iPod touch to my PC, it won't move. But I tried...
Of course, it didn't work on my PC.

I want to use my iPod touch~~~~~~~ LOL

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: