05 November 2017

It was Autumn

I born and raised in Tokyo, so I feel mid-October to beginning of November is still Autumn. But since I moved to Sapporo which is far north from Tokyo, I realise it's not.
It is Winter already, especially this year. There's snow already and temperature is in one digit in C even in day time.

Last year, I was in China in October and November, so I couldn't feel seasonal change in Japan and couldn't see beautiful autumn in Japan.
Fortunately, I'm in Sapporo and I could make some time to see beautiful scenery this year.

Last weekend, I went to Noboribetsu (登別:のぼりべつ) with my family to enjoy spa there.
During the drive way to Noboribetsu and back to Sapporo, I could see beautiful scenery. I had dash cam and I shoot video, unfortunately my car's windscreen was not clean but I think you can feel how beautiful it was.

I took this video when I was driving lake side of lake Shikotsu (支笏湖:しこつこ).

After we came back, we went to walk near my flats.

 

Recently, I moved to current flats which is close to beautiful parks, museums and university. Which is really great place to take a walk or run around.


And weekend before that, I went to Kyogoku (京極:きょうごく) which is famous for clean spring water and famous for many tourists.

You can see many tourists are taking photos and chatting on bridge of Kyogoku. This spring water is drinkable so these people cross the bridge and get water to drink.
Some locals bring large bottles to collect water there. We also did collect water there and took some photos.

Local convenience stores are selling this water which bottled in near by factory.
Kyogoku is close to famous skiing spot Niseko (ニセコ), and this area is very good location to see autumn scenery.

We climbed the nearby hill and took some photos there.

        


Thanks.
Tweet This

No comments: