18 May 2008

Bomb disposal

I always use Keio line because my school is located near the station of Keio line. And I can go Shinjuku & Shibuya fast. And its cost is not so expensive. I can go there with JR line but its cost is expensive. So, I don't wanna use JR line in fact... But sometimes I have to use JR line...

Anyway, now Keio group is planning to lay their train line underground. And they started construction for that plan. In March, they found the bomb. Every day trains were running very near of that bomb. But that bomb didn't explode.

Over 60 years have passed since the end of World War 2. But there are a lot of duds in Japan. Over 2000 of dud were found and disposed every year in Japan. Most of these dud were found in Okinawa. But sometimes dud were found in Tokyo like this case. These dud were dropped by US Air Force during World War 2. I don't know how many bombs were dropped by US Air Force to Japan. But I think it was over million bombs.

Today, SDF started remove of this bomb. So, Keio line stopped several hours. And about 15000 people were escaped. But it wasn't take a long time and removed perfectly.
That was really good news for us.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: