29 January 2008



Hi!





On Sunday, I went to Apple store in Shibuya and bought macBook. First, I went to go to computer store near my house but they didn't sell me MacBook by discounted price. So, I decided to go to Apple store. There are no Apple store around my house. Nearest Apple store is Shibuya but I have to get on the train to get there.
Then, I went to the nearest station around that computer store and bought the ticket for Shibuya. But it happened after I got the train for Shinjku. The accident happened between the station that I left and Shibuya. And the train stopped, I couldn't use this line.
I wanted to go to Shibuya so, I decided to take another way. Finally, I arrived to Shibuya and I could buy MacBook. It's my first Macintosh but I feel it's really nice and useful.
Usually, It's took about 45 minutes but Sunday was different. It's took 2 hours. I've really gotten tired...
Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: