01 January 2007

Hola! 2007!






A happy new year!!


Did you go to the countdown event?
Or spent in your house with TV?
Anyway, the new year came to us.

I was in Takahatafudo that is famous temple in Tokyo when the new year came.
In Japan, most of people pay a visit to a temple on New Year's Day.
That we call "初詣(Hatsumoude)".
And I paid a visit to the Takahatafudo on New Year's Day.

There were many many people and we did countdown to the 2007.
When the new year came, I queued at the approach to a temple to pay a homage.
I waited over half an hour!!
I was sooooooo tired...
But after that, I queued at the temple to draw a fortune slip...

New Year's Day was really hard to me. LOL

Anyway, I hope you'll spend really nice time in this year!

Thank you for your reading!
& PEACE and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: