22 January 2007

Came back

Hola!

You know, my mobile phone was broken so, I got that repairs last week.

On last week's Sunday, I got telephone call from the service shop. The clerk said "Your mobile phone came back from the service station. Then when will you come to our shop?" I answered "I will go there on Monday or Tuesday."

Then, I went there on Tuesday. The clerk said "We changed your mobile phone's basis. Maybe the problem has solved."

BUT, my mobile phone's camera still has the big problem! I can't take normal photo by my mobile phone!!

So, I gave up to get my mobile phone repairs...
I wait for the time that new mobile phone with good design and good quality will be on sale. Then I will buy new mobile phone!

Thank you for your reading!
& PEACE and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: