05 May 2018

Rainy in cherry blossom roads

As I mentioned last article, yesterday we went to famous cherry blossom spot.
Nijukken road("二十間道路") is famous for cherry blossom and selected as one of 100 beautiful cherry blossom spots in Japan.

Nijukken road is located in Shizunai southern part of Hokkaido island, and which about 140 km away from Sapporo (where I'm currently living).



Unfortunately, yesterday's weather was not good, but cherry blossoms were really beautiful!!



The cherry blossom trees are located in next to horse farms. In this week, there's local festival called "Shizunai Cherry Blossom Festival(しずないさくらまつり)". Because the cherry blossom here got very famous and we are in national holidays, then there's a lot of tourists!

There's so many people and most of them come with their cars, then there's traffic jam. We took about an hour to park my car at parking lot. Also, it seems like bus package tour and I saw some people from other countries.



Thanks


P.S.
I also updated my Japanese blog with similar story, if you have interested please visit my Japanese blog. 
http://bfb.hatenadiary.jp/entry/2018/05/05/225233
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Kеep writing such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've done an incredіble job. I'ⅼl definitely digg it and in my view
rеcommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

moved here : How To Really Password Protect Folder