17 August 2007

Peter is bitten on the leg by a spider. True or False?








The answer is "False".
This quiz is from potato chips. This potato chips is from Pringles. Have you ever eaten this?

I think, these potato chips is really nice! Because it's very funny and I can enjoy eating and thinking about the answer.

This is Spider man movies trivia. I know only this Spider man movies trivia but there are more types of Pringles I think. Same type of Pringles. Like Harry Potter movies trivia, Mission Impossible movies trivia and more. But I don't know these type of Pringles will released. Please ask salesman of Pringles.. LOL

Anyway, this summer is very hot! But a few months before Japan Meteorological Agency said like "This summer would be cool". They made very big miss judgement.

Yesterday, in Tajimi and Kumagaya marked highest temperature. It was 40.9 in centigrade. It is new record of Japan's highest temperature.
*Tajimi is in Gifu prefecture and Kumagaya is in Saitama prefecture.

My town is very hot too. But the highest temperature is not over 40 degrees. So, maybe it's lucky to me. If the highest temperature is over 40 degrees, maybe I can't live...

How about your town?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: