30 December 2012

Another "This year's Kanji"


The year 2012 will be end in few days. In December, there are many year in review events. As I introduced 2 years ago on this blog, this year's Kanji was selected as usual.

This year's Kanji was "金". It means "gold" or "money", and we read it "kin" or "kane" in Japanese. This is because there were some issues related to money in this year such as scam on expand pension asset, and illegal vesting of social security. Also, there was annular solar eclipse first time in 932 years in Japan. We call it as "金環日食(Kinkan-Nisshoku)" and that include "金".


Another Kanji of the year

I thought they are the only one organization which is releasing this year's Kanji, but this year I found another organization which is releasing similar thing. Last weekend, I was watching TV news rarely at that time I found it. The organization named JA Hokkaido Chuokai(JA北海道中央会) are releasing year's Kanji since 2009. I didn't know this because I was not in Hokkaido until last year.


JA Hokkaido Chuokai is Hokkaido area's central union and main operator of agricultural co-operatives. Well, I'm not sure about these organization, but they are part of Japanese Agricultural Group. Anyway, they are releasing this year's Kanji which represent Hokkaido's agriculture. This year's Kanji was "変". It means "strange" or "change", and we read it "hen" or "kawaru" in Japanese. This is because strange weather in Hokkaido area which effect to Hokkaido's agriculture. And the ruling party changed to the Liberal Democratic Party from Democratic Party of Japan.


Anyway, I will back to Tokyo on 31 December. I need to ride aeroplane but wether looks bad, according to weather forecast 31 December and 1 January would be snowstorm. I hope my aeroplane will fly as usual. Then this might be the final article which I will post in this year.

Thanks
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Here is my page csl.unac.edu.pe
my web site - planetside 2 cheats