28 October 2008

Special direct mail about Nenkin











Yesterday, I got direct mail from Japanese Health Minister Youichi MASUZOE. Special direct mail about Nenkin (ねんきん特別便"Nenkin Tokubetsubin"). Social Insurance Agency send this direct mail to check data of national pension plan subscribers. Every Japanese over 20 yrs old need to subscribe national pension plan. But there were some miss records in national pension plan. Then they started sending direct mail to check miss records since December, 2007.

I started subscribe national pension plan since September, 2008. I posted about that last month.

I believe that there are no miss record on my record... Because I subscribed that in last month...

But I need to check and send it back. Of course, there were no miss records then I send "No problem" mail to Social Insurance Agency. I don't like mail like this. Because it is tough for me to read everyone who got this direct mail agree with this, I believe.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Please check my web page from "http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/".
Tweet This

No comments: