31 October 2008

Funny drink















I found funny drink at the convenience store near my house. "Marimokkori drink". "Marimokkori" is famous Japanese character originated in Hokkaido. There are many types of goods of "Marimokkori". Key rings, dolls, straps...

And today, I found drink of "Marimokkori" at the convenience store. Most of drinks that are selling at convenience stores' price are about 140 yen. But this "Marimokkori drink" was expensive... Its price was 504 yen...
Too expensive, I thought. But I bought it. LOL

Anyway, the flavor of "Marimokkori drink" was apple flavor. And its taste was good.

But...
Expensive!!!
I found baseball, swimmer and judo version of Marimokkori but I think there are more assortments. But I won't buy it never.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Please check my web page from "http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/".
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Haha, what is that sticking out of the green guys crotch? lol

Masaya said...

Yeah, really funny character. You can buy some goods in Hokkaido.