07 October 2017

The great fireworks


Today I would like to write about last month's my great experience. On 9th September, I went to Moerenuma art fireworks(モエレ沼芸術花火)in Sapporo. The fireworks held in the park in north of Sapporo city.
I've been to Sapporo for 6+ years, but it's my first time to see this fireworks, but it's very famous in Hokkaido.
This fireworks had started as Moere Summer Festival(モエレサマーフェスティバル) in 2012 and changed its name to Moerenuma art fireworks in 2014. We need to buy ticket to enter the park during the weekend as support for fireworks. There's two type of tickets and it's differ in seat positions, the premium seats in front of main stage were ¥7,000 (about 63 USD) and grass seats which around premium seats were ¥3,500 (about 32 USD).
Since it's my first time to join this event, then I chose cheaper one.

I wrote "grass seats", but to tell the truth there's no seats on grasses just sit on grasses. So we need to bring some kind of sheet to put onto grasses. Also I though it's better to bring something to cover to get warm, because temperatures in Sapporo in September is low enough to catch cold at night.
This year start was delayed 40 minutes because of final flight delay on nearby airfield. Also we waited some gap during the event due to wind, but the event was fantastic and worth to see them live. The combination of songs and fireworks, the sound and impact of fireworks and so on. I wish I could join this event next year as well.
Thanks.
Tweet This

No comments: