06 October 2010

HDR photos


Do you know the word "HDR"? It means High-Dynamic Range photo. It is one of the photo technique and the photo that combined several exposure photos into one photo. I was not so interested in this technique because it's difficult produce these kind of photos, I felt. I sometimes change contrast on photos and I like it. But now I sometimes take HDR photos with my iPhone. 

Apple has introduced it to latest iPhone. On iPhone the camera app automatically produce 2 different exposure photos, and combine them into one photo simultaneously. So, it's really easy!

These days, I tried to take some HDR photos with my iPhone 4 and upload some of them into my facebook account. The photo on top is one of them. I think, the photo on top is one of the most easy to understand how effective HDR is. Because of HDR technique, we can see clouds through the window. I think, it's quite interesting. If you have time, you should try it!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: